At City High School we believe in the maxim that “it takes a village” to raise a child. Research shows that young people gain so much when the adults in the community share their skills and experience with the next generation. We welcome parents, family members, and community supporters to get involved in City High School in ways that match their areas of interest and expertise.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES …
- Pennington Street Block Party Help on April 26. Click here to sign up.
- Graduation Set Up/Clean Up/Reception on Friday, May 24. Click here to learn more and sign up.
- Wednesday Morning Staff Breakfast Treats for 2nd Semester. Click here to learn more and sign up.
- Wish List: Boxes of tissues for classrooms; frisbees and soccer balls for advisory activities.
- For other occasional volunteer needs and classroom item requests, contact Family Liaison Leslie Cho Newman, 623-7223 x100 or leslie “at” cityhighschool.org.
ONGOING VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Classroom Guest Speaker or Career Day Presenter (February 1, 2013)
- Senior Internship Mentor
- Community Advisory Council Member
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Opportunities
- Board of Directors