Meal Program/Off Campus Lunch

SLUG project new seating

Students enjoy lunch in the renovated outdoor courtyard we affectionately call the SLUG.

CITY Center for Collaborative Learning

City High School participates in the National School Lunch Program and partners with a local caterer to provide breakfast and lunch daily for students who pre-pay and for those who qualify for free or reduced lunch. To download a copy of this year’s lunch application please click below:

To deposit funds into your student(s)’s account follow the link HERE.

Students are also welcome to bring their own lunch from home. Microwaves are available. Students eat in designated areas on the ground floor, including outside in the alley.

With parent permission, students can have off-campus lunch privileges in accordance with school policy. Freshman and sophomores can also earn off-campus lunch privileges for one day a week as a participation incentive for City High School’s Extended Day program; the reward can be earned by participating in any of the before-school, after-school, and/or summer program activities and by attending classes on-time weekly.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.